Every kid needs a TRIBE. A FAMILY. A place to BELONG. FOREVER!
The Peloton community knows how to make someone feel at home, so let’s join forces to help local foster children find their forever home! Join us for a group ride on Saturday, August 22nd at 10 am for the 30 minute “Together We Ride” class with Robin Arzon from 3/19/20. Make sure to add #heartgallerytampa to your profile so we can track your participation. We will also be giving away prizes to randomly selected riders!
This donation based class will support the Heart Gallery of Tampa, whose mission is to find a loving family for every child waiting to be adopted in the foster care system. Through photographic exhibits, the Heart Gallery introduces the community to children awaiting adoptive homes. The faces and voices of these children are inspiring families to open their hearts and their homes to children in need.
Let’s join together and make a HUGE difference right from the comfort of our own homes! You will look good and feel good, sweating it out for a good cause!
Here is how it works:
- Simply make a donation (see below) and we’ll send you a photo and bio information of a child in the Heart Gallery who will be directly impacted by your hard work!
- Join us on August 22nd at 10am for the – 30 minute “Together We Ride” class with Robin Arzon from 3/19/20. Bookmark it now to find it easily. Multiple riders in your home? Feel free to ride at any point during August 22nd.
- Share on your social media to encourage your friends and other Peloton riders to participate.
- Sweat it out, feel amazing inside and out and enjoy your ride!
- Don’t have a Peloton but still want to participate? No problem! You and your friends can still donate to support the mission of the Heart Gallery Tampa.